Tetra provides Client Relationship Management Software which can help client manage their sales force more effectively. The solution is available both in house as well as as on cloud. Mobile interface is available for sales team to manage on fields operations more effectively and with better monitoring.
Our vision is to enable growing and mid-sized companies to do profitable business and manage their multinational and multi-subsidiary business operations in real-time around the world by delivering the integrated and online business application in cost effective ways.
Customer Management Systems improve interaction, efficiency and effectiveness when acquiring, supporting, selling and managing customers. CRM benefits companies to benefit from marketing campaigns, faster sales cycle and improved customer service.
For over a decade companies have used CRM to meet challenges like competitive business, innovation and advanced resource utilizations. A 360 degree view of customer interaction history ensures consistent customer communication and raises customer satisfaction. It also allows businesses to detect early warning signs of competitive advances.
Aspects of CRM
There are basically three aspects of CRM which can each be implemented in isolation from each other :
- Operational CRM : Automation or support of customer processes that include a company’s sales or service representative.
- Collaborative CRM : Direct communication with customers that does not include a company’s sales or service representative "self service".
- Analytical CRM : Analysis of customer data for a broad range of purposes.
Operational CRM provides support to "front office" business processes, including sales, marketing and service. Each interaction with a customer is generally added to a customer's contact history, and staff can retrieve information on customers from the database as and when required.
One of the main benefits of this contact history is that customers can interact with different people or different contact "channels" in a company over time period without having to repeat the history of their interaction each time.
Consequently, many call centers and BPOs use some kind of CRM software to support their call centre agents.
Collaborative CRM encompasses the direct interaction with customers. This can include a variety of channels, such as internet, email, automated phone Automated Voice Response (AVR). It can generally be equated with "self service".
The objectives of Collaborative CRM can be broad, including cost reduction and service improvements.
Analytical CRM analyses customer data for a variety of purposes including
- Design and execution of targeted marketing campaigns to optimise marketing effectiveness.
- Design and execution of specific customer campaigns, including customer acquisition, cross-selling, up-selling, retention.
- Analysis of customer behavior to aid product and service decision making e.g. pricing, new product development etc.
- Management decisions, e.g. financial forecasting and customer profitability analysis.
- Prediction of the probability of customer defection (churn).
Analytical CRM generally makes heavy use of predictive analytics.
Tetra helps customers assess their CRM needs based on company, size, competitive environment and strategic goals. These CRM Solutions are provided using vtiger CRM and SugarCRM
Sales Force Automation
- Sales tools provide sales teams with the ability to capture, validate, and nurture potentials through the sales process, improving forecasting and enhancing success rates.
- Automate the sales completion, customer quote, and invoice generation and delivery processes through the inventory management system.
- Fully integrated vtiger CRM apps are available for iOS and Android mobile devices.
Marketing & Campaign Management
- Mass-email campaigns and marketing management tools enable optimization of organization-wide marketing efforts.
- Online support ticket management, knowledge management, and customer self-service portals streamline the customer support process.
- Associate customer emails with CRM contacts and other components, including the external mail clients Outlook, Thunderbird and Gmail.
Additional Services we provide on Vtiger
- Upto 24* 7 support options
- Automatic updates
- Customization as per client requirements
- Migration service from other platforms
- Training of Vtiger CRM to users
vtiger CRM is an Open Source Customer Relationship Management Software built on LAMP Stack. It provides enterprise quality enhancement utilities such as vtiger outlook, thunderbird and Office Plugins.
SugarCRM is the world's leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software for companies of all sizes. Sugar easily adapts to any business environment by offering a more flexible, cost-effective alternative than proprietary applications. SugarCRM's open source architecture allows companies to more easily customize and integrate customer-facing business processes in order to build and maintain more profitable relationships.
Allow our representative to either call you in 24 hours or E-Mail you for greater details about our services - Click Here.