Tetra provides Help Desk Management Solutions using powerful Open Source Software ((OTRS)) Community Edition . This software besides being enterprise ready is also powerful in terms of customization and integration capabilities.
Tetra can help an organization to set up a Help Desk Management System which enables them to reach out to the customer needs at a fast and efficient pace. The System can be easily integrated and deployed with the current IT landscape due to reliance on Internet and intranet technology.
The Solution requires only a web browser to access and performs a myriad of service and support functions, making it easy for agents, customers and managers to access the system from virtually anywhere at any time.
((OTRS)) Community Edition is an Open source Ticket Request System (also well known as trouble ticket system) with many features to manage customer telephone calls and e-mails. The system is built to allow your support, sales, pre-sales, billing, internal IT, helpdesk, etc. department to react quickly to inbound inquiries. Do you receive many e-mails and want to answer them with a team of agents?
It is distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and tested on Linux, Solaris, AIX, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Mac OS 10.x and Windows.
- With worldwide user base, ((OTRS)) Community Edition is the leading Open Source Help Desk and Trouble Ticket System deployed mainly to support a User Help Desk (Service Desk) as well as classic Customer Service Units, Call-Centers or Hot lines.
- ((OTRS)) Community Edition provides a customized set of features required to provide Quality Help Desk Services. It enables the stakeholders to have a transparent view of the Status of any reported call.
- ((OTRS)) Community Edition has scalable features to meet the increasing needs of the service industry, with a strong SLA feature integration.
Detailed Features :
- Agent web interface for viewing and working on all customer requests
- Admin web interface for changing system things
- Customer web interface for viewing and sending info to the agents
- Web interface with themes support
- Web interface with Single sign on e.g. HTTPBasicAuth or LogonTickets
- Multi language support (Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish)
- Customize the output templates (dtl) release independently
- Web interface with multi attachment support
- Easy and logical to use
- MIME support (attachments)
- PGP support
- SMIME support
- Dispatching of incoming email via email address or x-header
- Auto responders for customers by incoming emails (per queue)
- Auto convert of incoming html only emails to text/plain (to get it easier searchable)
- Email-notification to the agent by new tickets, follow ups or lock timeouts
- Follow up check based on references and in-reply-to header
- Custom queue view and queue view of all requests
- Ticket locking
- Ticket replies (standard responses)
- Ticket auto responders per queue
- Ticket history, evolution of ticket status and actions taken on ticket
- Ability to add notes (with different note types) to a ticket
- Ticket zoom feature
- Tickets can be bounced or forwarded to other email addresses
- Ticket can be moved to a different queue (this is helpful if emails are for a specific subject)
- Ticket priority
- Ticket time accounting
- Ticket print view
- Ticket pending feature
- Ticket bulk feature
- Ticket hook divider
- Ticket event module layer
- Generic agent to do automatically actions on tickets (based on scheduled jobs)
- Content full text search
- Ticket ACL support
- Ticket workflow feature
- ASP (active service providing) support
- Calendar / Working Time support for time calculations (SLA)
- Customer Source can be used from a SQL databases or LDAP (e. g. eDirectory, AD, OpenLDAP)
- TicketHook free settable like 'Call#', 'MyTicket#', 'Request#' or 'Ticket#'
- Ticket number format free settable
- Database xml interface (driver for different databases)
- Database layer, support of different SQL databases e.g. MySQL, PostgeSQL, MaxDB/SAPDB, Oracle and DB2.
- A stats framework
- UTF-8 support for frontend and backend
- Web package manager (to install applications like calendar or file manager)
- Agent authentication against database, ldap, httpauth or radius
- Customer authentication against database, ldap, httpauth or radius
- Creation and configuration of user accounts, groups and roles
- Creation of standard responses
- Creation of sub queue
- Signature configuration per queue
- Salutation configuration per queue
- Email-notification of administrators
- Email-notification sent to problem reporter (by create, locked, deleted, moved and closed)
- Submitting update-info (via email or web interface)
- Deadlines for trouble tickets
- Global Time Zone feature
- Web config editor
- Link support of objects link tickets, faqs
- Different levels of permissions/access-rights
- Easy to develop you own addon's
- Easy to write different frontends e.g. X11, console.
- A fast and useful application
To do :
- API to other ticket systems like Peregrine
- XML interface
Supported Platforms :
Allow our representative to either call you in 24 hours or E-Mail you for greater details about our services - Click Here.