We support a wide variety of cloud technologies so that your business can get the most of our cloud-based tools.
Benefits of Cloud Services
· Mobility: Employees who are working on the premises or at remote locations can easily access all the could services. All they need is Internet connectivity.
· Increased Storage Capacity: The cloud offers virtually unlimited storage capacity when compared to typical hard drive and server limits, and is flexible
· Automatic Software Integration: In the cloud, software integration is something that occurs automatically. Therefore, you don't need to take additional efforts to customize and integrate your applications as per your preferences.
· Streamlined Backup and Disaster Recovery: Backing up your data and systems is even easier in the cloud
· Cost Savings: It helps you to save substantial capital costs as it does not need any physical hardware investments. Also, you do not need trained personnel to maintain the hardware.
Open-source cloud technology platforms
· Redhat: Red Hat is one of the leading contributors to the Linux kernel and associated technologies in the greater open-source community from the beginning.
· Openstack: OpenStack lets users deploy virtual machines and other instances that handle different tasks for managing a cloud environment on the fly.
Web development platform
· Lamp: It was one of the first open-source software stacks for the web and remains one of the most common ways to deliver web applications
· J2ee: Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) uses a multi-tier distributed model. The J2EE Platform consists of a Web Server and an EJB Server.
· Samba: Samba is an important component to seamlessly integrate Linux/Unix Servers and Desktops into Active Directory environments. It can function both as a domain controller or as a regular domain member.
· Docker: Docker is a tool designed to make it easier to create, deploy and run applications by using containers.
· VTiger: Vtiger CRM can be used to manage your company’s wide CRM and Inventory Management activities, such as sales force automation, customer support & service, marketing automation, procurement & fulfillment effectively.
· Bacula: Bacula is a set of services and management utilities to manage backup, recovery, and verification of computer data across a network of computers with different operating systems.
· Application Cloud Support: Dealing with many different cloud-based applications can be a challenging task, especially when issues arise. There are many facets to the efficient administration of your cloud-based software with which our knowledgeable consultants can assist.
· Infrastructure Cloud Support: Even though your infrastructure might be hosted remotely in the cloud, active support is still a key concern for many companies. We can help you monitor your virtual system's performance and quickly provide a response when an alert is sent.
· Cloud Hosting: Whether you have a brand-new blog or a popular business site; if you've never run a website before or are a professional developer, we've got you covered with a high-performance solution.
· Cloud Storage: Store all your data in our cloud servers. Enterprise-class secure data protection for all of your business computers, servers, Exchange, SQL, NAS, and mobile devices.
· Cloud Backup: Protect your critical data locally and on the cloud backup storage of your choice.Our cloud backup solutions allow you to centrally monitor all of your backups from a single web-based console, regardless of where your data is stored.
Why should you choose tetra for your cloud services?
· Collaborative, transparent and communicative client-focused approach
· Continuous maintenance and support services
· History of trust and reliability with our customers
· Highly Secure
· Clear, transparent and competitive pricing