An enterprise automation platform delivers agility and flexibility to your IT organization with the power to solve problems once, scale automation with knowledge and control, and collaborate across the business with policy and governance.
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform can meet customers where they are in their automation journey, providing them with a flexible foundation to facilitate success from multiple points in their IT infrastructure. Multiple roles within the business can use the Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, bringing the power of enterprise automation to more than just traditional DevOps workflows. Ansible Automation Platform provides security for content management, powerful analytics around automation deployments, and building blocks that shorten the time to value when getting started with automation.
What is Ansible Automation Platform?
Ansible Automation Platform is based on an intuitive automation language, allowing users to modify their infrastructure to quickly coordinate between multiple teams and individuals. The platform is already used and integrated into many cloud deployment environments, making it easy for customers to create automation and reuse it in multiple environments. One of the largest open-source communities in the world allows Ansible users to get started faster with a huge breadth of content and deployment scenarios.
Time spent recreating and customizing automation for different domains cannot be spent building critical services and customer experiences. Ansible Automation Platform transports the effects of enterprise automation to stakeholders across the business and makes day-to-day life more efficient for automation users. Users can sustainably grow their automation with trusted content and collaborate across their entire IT infrastructure.
Capabilities of Ansible Automation Platform
- Create: Get started faster by accessing Ansible’s massive open-source community and prebuilt Ansible roles, plugins, and modules. Codify your infrastructure and share automation assets across teams and individuals to deploy and manage infrastructure on-site or in the cloud.
- Scale: Easily transfer your automation to multiple domains and across different use cases. Stakeholders in developer, operator, and line-of-business teams can engage with automation in ways that work best for them and make sense for their roles without slowing development time.
- Engage: Take your automation even further with analytics, policy and governance, and content management. The online tools included with the Ansible Automation Platform make day-to-day life more efficient for automation users, allowing teams to solve problems once and share the results with everyone.
What’s included with Ansible?
- Ansible Engine: Get started with Ansible using human-readable YAML language. Access the best of Ansible innovation with hardening and support from Red Hat.
- Ansible Tower: Red Hat Ansible Tower allows you to centralize and control your IT infrastructure with a visual dashboard, role-based access control, and more.
- Automation Analytics: Analyze, aggregate and report out on Ansible Automation running in your infrastructure.
- Automation Hub: Find and download all Ansible Content Collections that are supported by Red Hat or from our certified partners.
- Security Automation: Ansible Automation allows you to simply define your systems for security and define specific system roles for firewall rules, applying custom security policies, and more.
- Network Automation: Connect network administrators to the rest of the IT organization with one powerful coding language, bringing network devices and systems into your overall automation strategy.
Why Choose Ansible for Automation?
- Ansible accelerates service delivery while providing IT operations with control and visibility across a dynamic IT environment.
- Ansible allows your team to become an efficient, agile business to meet evolving business demands.
- Ansible provides human-readable automation that increases collaboration between different teams and areas.
- Red Hat management solutions, powered by Red Hat Ansible Automation, help organizations easily automate their IT infrastructure and accelerate product and service delivery for customers.
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform integrates Red Hat’s powerful automation suite consisting of Red Hat Ansible Tower and Red Hat Ansible Engine with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based capabilities and features to improve effectiveness across organizations. The platform includes all the tools needed to deploy automation across your organization.
Contact us to learn what Ansible services might look like for your organization. Allow our representative to either call you in 24 hours or e-mail you for more details about our services - Click Here