Mobile usage is rapidly growing and sales teams around the globe are out in the field meeting potential customers. Because of this, both mobile devices and a mobile sales force have merged to become Mobile CRM. By connecting through mobile CRM, you allow your sales team access to customer data through a mobile CRM app or a web-based browser with cloud CRM. A key benefit of using mobile CRM is to allow your sales force to access real-time app’s home page data while out in the fields meeting prospects and customers.
So why not save the hassle just by using VTiger 360 mobile phone application, because you can. Just by using VTiger 360 app, you can save yourself from such inconvenient situations. This app helps to access VTiger V9 CRM through mobile phone and is specially targeted for VTiger cloud edition users. Furthermore, the application is available on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. This is a handy tool while you are on the go and cannot access your computer.
What is a Mobile CRM?
Mobile CRM describes CRM software that you can use on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices without losing any of the functionality and user-friendliness of the program's desktop version. Through mobile CRM, your sales, customer service, and marketing teams can log into and use your CRM software wherever, whenever. This flexibility makes mobile CRM ideal for traveling sales professionals, conference and trade show use, working from home, and more.
How to Choose the Best Mobile app for CRM?
- Think about your whole team: It's easy to gauge the value of CRM software purely in terms of how it makes work easier for your sales, marketing, and customer service reps. However, if there are ways your CRM can make work easier for other departments, such as HR or logistics, structure your mobile CRM to benefit these teams, too.
- Know why you're using your mobile CRM: Chances are that your overarching mission when using CRM software is to save your team invaluable time. You'll likely have a similar goal when implementing a mobile CRM solution, but you should get more specific. That's because, given the numerous advantages of mobile CRM, you likely can't harness every benefit. Instead, decide which advantages your mobile CRM will directly facilitate the most.
- Look at the larger technological picture: personal phone CRM use erases work-life balance for employees. It's also a security issue, as a lost personal phone could suddenly jeopardize your company's information. Additionally, there are potential installation problems, as some mobile CRM apps only work on iPhone or Android, but not both. And certainly, your team's phones aren't all one or the other.
- Consider your offline CRM needs: In an ideal world, your mobile CRM is accessible all the time. In reality, not all locations have uninterrupted internet access despite the prevalence of Wi-Fi. You'll need to consider your mobile CRM's offline capabilities as you find a solution.
- Keep your mobile CRM flexible: Flexibility is key when choosing a mobile CRM solution. Flexibility doesn't solely pertain to employee ease of access at all times and locations; it also pertains to a CRM's ability to be easily modified and fully scalable.
Why Vtiger 360?
- Convenient Mobile Dashboard: The first thing you’ll notice when logging in to the Vtiger 360 app is its dashboard, which places all of your important CRM data front and center. The home page of the app provides you with a list-of-list, through which you can access custom lists created in VTiger CRM modules. You can access a wide range of lists starting from the list of territories you manage to the list of products that you are going to sell.
- Upcoming Events and Meetings: You can view four daily tasks and events related to contacts, opportunities, google calendar, or any other calendar system you use and sync with VTiger CRM.
- In-app Message + Notification Center: The message center can be used to access messages from your fellow CRM users. In this section, you can see messages from the message center that include @mentioning your name or the group you are affiliated with. You can also see the messages related to a CRM record. Notifications other than messages are related to events and activities. You receive these notifications from the notification center. Event-related notifications include those regarding the closing of a deal or alerts about a missed call.
- Organize Crucial Information at Top with List Views: According to the context, list views shows the most crucial information. For example, the list view related to opportunities helps filter the list based on opportunities you created in the VTiger CRM. This helps in identifying the important information related to opportunities quickly.
- Locate Records, Fields, Comments with Search Functionality: The enhanced search feature makes VTiger 360 app superior. It is easy to use yet very efficient and accurate, you can expand the scope of a search to every field, record, and even to the comments.
VTiger is one all-in-one open source CRM providing Sales, Service, and Marketing solutions and we are one of the premium partners of VTiger. Contact us to learn what VTiger Cloud CRM V9 services might look like for your organization. Allow our representative to either call you in 24 hours or E-Mail you for more details about our services - Click Here.